Dynamics 365 - Enterprise Edition
Optimize your financials and operations to drive growth and make real-time, data-driven decisions at global scale—all with an intelligent, modern enterprise business application.
embed form here
Make smarter decisions
Bring organizational visibility by unifying your financial and business operations—providing real-time and predictive insights for data-driven decisions.
Transform your business
Stay ahead of the competition by bringing agility, simplification, and continuous innovation—without disrupting your operations.
Grow at your pace
Meet changing business needs with a flexible and scalable global solution—while integrating legacy systems to make full use of existing investments.
Transform your business performance
Create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics, and ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using role-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Work smarter with connected operations
Bring agility and efficiency to your manufacturing by using an integrated solution that optimizes production planning, project management, operations and activity scheduling, and cost management.
- Create your ideal manufacturing mix and support your manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain
- Optimize manufacturing principles for each product family, including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, and engineer to order
- Accelerate your manufacturing material and finished goods flow with advanced warehouse management, handheld scanner support, and transport management
- Optimize scheduling across the organization with a unified resource model and scheduling engine
- Improve product quality and output by identifying and resolving issues through real-time insights
Streamline your supply and demand
Digitally transform your supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management to optimize visibility and fulfillment, product insights, material sourcing, and integrated logistics.
- Optimize fulfillment and reduce costs by synchronizing commerce across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes
- Enable faster response to customer demand by seamlessly orchestrating order-to-cash processes
- Streamline procurement costs and gain more control by automating procure-to-pay processes
- Get insight and control across all sites and warehouses
- Automate prospect-to-cash processes by integrating with Dynamics 365 for Sales
Roll out powerful and flexible ERP tools
Get real-time information on almost any device. Simplify and accelerate business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems, simplify global compliance, and scale elastically.
- Get flexible cloud and on-premises deployment options that comply with industry regulations and use datacenter investments
- Enable rapid business transformation
- Cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Grow at your own pace
Tailor and extend Dynamics 365 across your business
Add prebuilt applications
Do even more with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition using AppSource. Enhance your ERP systems and processes by integrating add-on applications from Robosoft Solutions.
Build custom applications
Do more with your Dynamics 365 data. Easily create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to solve your exact business needs—with little to no additional code development.
+ Years of expertise
“Gulf Petrochem group diversely operates from multiple countries largely in the petro chemical segment. Our search for an equally strong ERP partner ended with Robosoft as they portray wide industry functional depth which helps us in providing precise solutions and brings a lot of value on board to redefine our processes. User satisfaction is key to our success and Robosoft leadership has been supporting this philosophy aptly.”
– Niranjan Desai, Global Head-IT Operations
“Today, we are happy to recommend Robosoft to any organisation that may be looking to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV and we have defined a roadmap ahead in increasing the footprint of Microsoft Dynamics NAV within the Sergas Group and we hope that Robosoft will live up to the expectations that they have set for us and themselves.”
-Syed Jafri IT Manager