We are thrilled to introduce Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This is the new version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business edition – with full NAV capabilities. Business Central enables customers to upgrade their entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems with a single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales and customer service. It is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution that helps organizations streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and enable growth by offering:
- Business without silos. Unify business and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Actionable insights. Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view across the business with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
- Solutions built to evolve. Start quickly, grow and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend beyond Business Central based on evolving business needs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available at two price points: Essential and Premium.
- Financial Management, including general ledger, workflows and audit trails, bank management, budgets, deferrals, bank reconciliation, dimensions, fixed assets, and currencies
- Customer Relational Management, including contacts, campaigns, opportunity management, and built-in integration with Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Supply Chain Management, including sales order management, basic receivables, purchase order management, locations, item transfers, and basic warehousing
- Human Resources, including employees and management of their expenses
- Project Management, including resources, estimates, jobs, and time sheets
- Other, including multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, Intrastat reporting, scheduled tasks, and integration with Outlook
Premium includes following functionality, in addition to what’s offered in Essential:
- Service Order Management, including service orders, service price management, service item management, service contract management, planning and dispatching
Manufacturing, including production orders, version management, agile manufacturing, basic supply planning, demand forecasting, capacity planning, machine centers, and finite loading, bringing the full breadth of the popular Dynamics NAV application to the cloud.
Robosoft is a leading global IT consulting firm delivering business solutions including Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence and Office 365 across 40+ countries. With over 17+ years of expertise, we have helped 325+ clients globally to improve organizational performance by combining our innovative use of technology and extensive business experience in various verticals to deliver solutions that have helped our clients achieve rapid and sustainable business advantage.
We have 250+ members in our Techno-functional team for consultation, implementation, upgrade and migration, support, and training. Our consulting team helps organizations in product selections, defining an IT roadmap and business process study. We have helped organizations by delivering industry-specific knowledge, proven methodologies, application expertise, and technology solutions to meet their business needs. Our implementation team’s deep vertical knowledge and technology has enabled us to build a robust approach towards solution implementation.